This looks absolutely delicious! From www.Time2TakeAction.net:
Breakfast casserole in the crock pot!
-1 bag 26 oz. frozen hash browns
-12 eggs 1 cup milk 1 tablespoon ground mustard
-1 16 oz. roll sausage – maple, sage, or regular
-16 oz. bag shredded cheddar cheese
-Salt and pepper
1. Spray crock pot and evenly spread hash browns at the bottom.
2. Crack 12 eggs in a large bowl.
3. Mix well (and slowly) using a whisk.
4. Add the milk.
5. Go ahead and sprinkle in the ground mustard. This might sound like a weird ingredient, but I’ve come to love (and use) this in most of my recipes.
6. Add plenty of salt…. …and lots of fresh pepper. Mix well and set aside.
7. Cook the sausage on high heat, drain and set aside.
8. Add sausage on top of hash browns.
9. Is this enough cheese? Maybe? Probably. Throw the whole big bag in there.
10. Mix it up well. Or good, depending on where you’re from.
11. Pour the egg mixture over everything in the crock pot. Using a wood spoon, even everything out so it’s spread evenly.
12. Turn the crock pot on low for 6-8 hours.
Some fun variations of this recipe. Before cooking (during prep) you can add:
chunks of sourdough bread, diced chili peppers, salsa, diced green onions